Friday, April 25, 2008

project update

Pretty close to throwing in the towel on Justin's current sock in progress. Frogged back twice and still running into the flashing issue. I'm gonna go with third times a charm theory. But if that fails the sock will go away and I'll just pull out new yarn. I will say that so far the yarn is holding up really well, even with all the ripping back.

As far as MS3 is going. I finished clue 3 last night. I need to print the next section. Clue 4 is twice as big as the previous couple clues (it was a double weeker clue) so it might take me a bit longer. I really like how this lace it knitting up. I can't wait to block it. The blocker magic. Hopefully I'll remember to take lots of pictures of this one.

1 comment:

Cheryl in AZ said...

What is flashing? Other than something that respectable people don't do. :0

If said flashing is occuring at the toes... it is not so bad, since Justin is not likely to be wearing his socks with toeless shoes. Remember when all else fails remind yourself "...these really are only socks mostly covered by shoes and pant legs"