Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Time to Share

some FO's:

Tam C

Pattern: "Three Tams (tam c) by Angela Sixian Wu"
Yarn: Patons classic merino in Natural. and Patons SWS in natural pink
needles: US 8
started: July 26
finished: July 28
Really fast knit. Was a ton of fun. Blocking was a bit of a pain in the arse. But whatcha gonna do. I loved how it turned out. I'm not a fan of Tams on myself but it was made for Zoey. Just to bad it was to big. I tried to shrink it; In which I shrank it to much. Now I'm hoping that either Sophie or Natalie might like it and fit it. fits Nathan perfectly but as he is a boy I'd rather not.

Fake Isle Hat

Pattern: "Fake Isle Hat by Amy King"
yarn: same as for the tam above (used what was leftover actually)
needles: us 6
Started: Aug 4
finished: Aug 11
Was also fun to knit. turned out really well. Gifted it to Zoey. I hope she wears it this winter. If not I'll steal it back. This picture was before it was blocked. blocking totally took care of all those areas that aren't laying right.

Baby Mine (no I'm not pregnant)

Pattern: "Baby Mine by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee (YarnHarlot)"
size: newborn
Yarn: The Knittery 4ply sock Merino Cashmere (old) in water lilies
Needles: 2.75mm (us 2)
Started: Aug 20
Finished Aug 22
Awesome sweater. Will make many more in many different sizes. It was fantastic knit. and SO CUTE! I'm still looking for buttons. Although not very hard. Maybe if I actually went to a store I'd find some.

Amie's Bday Socks 2008

Pattern: "Hedera by Cookie A."
Yarn: KnitPicks Imagination in looking glass
needles: 2.0mm (us 0)
Started: Aug 11
Finished: Aug 25
I used 1.04skeins of yarn. Yep I ran out and had to go and beg another Ravelry user for more, since this yarn is unavailable at the moment. I loved the yarn and will order more once available. Its so soft. and OMG warm.

As far as what's on the needles right we have several things. But I'll save those for another post.

pst:all my pictures posted oddly to the right. and as its late I dont feel like fixing it. Maybe tomorrow, maybe they'll just be off center. time will tell.

No comments: