Again, no pictures. I have been knitting a little here and there. I finished the lace portion of Lelah and I'm almost halfway through the stockinette. I added bust dart-style increases from bottom to center so it'll fit just right (without adding elastic to the top, since I'm adding straps) and I plan to do decreases along the side "seams" (so they'll be hidden) from center to top to compensate for those extra stitches. I'm pretty happy with how it's turning out so far, although it is still just a little sheer and may still have to be lined.
The only problem is that this week is completely crazy (fair week) and I don't have time either to knit or to take pictures of my knitting. Maybe after July is over.
I also didn't have time to register my projects for the county fair, like I'd planned to do. :( Sad.