Monday, May 19, 2008

May Stash Socks



Pattern: k3p1 ribbing, slip st heel flap, with a wedge toe
Yarn: YarnPirate Merino sock color: rebel
needles:2.0mm (us 0)
started: May 12
finished May 19
notes: really liked the yarn. very squishy and soft. we found several knots when winding it. each sock had its own knot, and if memory serves there is at least 1 more in what's leftover. Speaking of leftovers I had 30.4g leftover.

This yarn started out as Feather Fan Socks. But they were to small. I was lazy and didn't want to upsize the pattern. dont even get me started on how changing to bigger needles isn't a good way to upsize a pattern.


I think the yarn knit up prettier in the ff pattern. But I dont totally dislike the fo.

(playing with picture sizing. If I adjust the width to make it fit properly on here it gets blurry. when i dont adjust it its off center.)

No comments: