Monday, June 23, 2008

socks for Amie

Ok so these socks are my June socks. I generally wanted to not count socks unless I cast on and off during the month. But with life and other projects and what not these are the only socks that will get finished in June.


Pattern: Feather & Fan Socks by Judy Sumner
Yarn: Fleece Artist Merino Sock 2/6 color: pinata
needles:2.0mm (us 0)
started: May 29
finished June 17

hopefully no more cheating on the stash sock front. sorry Amie I still haven't put these in the mail. I have them all packaged up so its just making it to the post office now. hehe.

The mittens have gotten little else done on them since the last post. I picked them up this morning but I'm not feeling like colorwork today. I did finally go get printer ink. But haven't printed off the next clue for MS3 yet. I have moved the laptop downstairs and the printer is upstairs and not even plugged in right now. So motivation to hook everything back up is what's holding me up. Hopefully soon. I did 2 test knits since the last time I blogged. When patterns are releases I'll share details on those. Both projects are socks. I also got bored of knitting my current projects and knit like 6 dishcloths. I dont put those on ravelry or blog or picture them since they take me like 30 minutes or less to knit.

Its warmed up a bunch and we are trying to not turn the air on... and when you are this hot working with wool of any weight seems less exciting. But as I'm an addict I doubt this will hold me up long.

No comments: