Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hey, Teach Progress: Day 2

I really intend to keep better track of my projects, and this is the best way to do it. Plus, with the handy built-in webcam on my laptop, there's really no reason for me not to post pictures. (But I promise I'll take higher-quality shots of the finished objects.)

So, here's Day 2 of my Hey, Teach project. It doesn't look too terribly different from Day 1, except that you can see I've started the ribbing that goes just under the bust. I also took this shot with the piece held up to me so you can see the size and fit better. I know this is only the back piece of the cardigan, but it still seems like I'm flying through this project. That's the way I like it, though; I hate working forever on a project and not getting anywhere. I just hope the lace doesn't slow me down too badly.

Oh, you can't really tell in the picture, but I decided to add the eyelets for the drawstring. I'm doing an extra row of ribbing (to make a total of 9) so the eyelets will fall directly in the center, vertically. That's the last row I knit before bed last night.

Enough rambling; on to the picture!



This picture is also a lot more flattering to me. Hehe. In the last one, I was sitting in bed and had to lean way back at a weird angle to get the shot. In this one, I was able to put the laptop on my desk at work and just stand in front of it.

-Amie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello
cheap accutane
At present, it is still used to treat cancers because it has the ability to kill rapidly dividing cells.
[url=http://www.faceuptoit-youcan.com/]order accutane[/url]
The high dose treatment is only considered as last resort because it would lead to adverse side effects.
http://www.faceuptoit-youcan.com/ - accutane pills
5 mg/kg/day- 2mg/kg/day usually into two divided doses with the duration of 4-6 months.