Day 3 of Hey, Teach. I didn't get as much done last night as I would have liked. I finished the center ribbing, checked the pattern for the next row and quickly realized I left something out: the decreases that are supposed to be done before starting the ribbing. I toyed around with a few ideas (dropping stitches and picking back up as decreases, working a decrease row after the ribbing, etc.) but I didn't think any would look right. So I bit the bullet and ripped back. It was only 6 rows anyway, but I hate frogging, and I hate knitting 1x1 ribbing. Oh well. I decided 9 rows of ribbing was too many, anyway. So I redid it with decreases and only 7 rows of ribbing. I'm much more satisfied with that.
I'm 1.5 repeats into the bodice. I think I'll finish the 2nd repeat before I need to start the armhole shaping. That's only 6 rows, though. I'm getting close to finishing the back! If only I can keep from screwing up again, it'll be good.
Also, because I can't remember if I ever posted this anywhere or not (probably not), I knit CanaryKnits' Anne Elliot Spencer last summer. I'm wearing it today. I love this little sweater. I never got around to sewing the buttons on, but I think it looks cute with a ribbon laced through. And you can't even tell the buttonholes are only on one side.
I know I've said this before, but it is so good to be knitting again.