Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Rogue Disaster

My Rogue is a complete disaster right now. I'm on row 9 of chart A and I'm about to pick up a lifeline back on the turning row, pull everything out and redo it. My cable doesn't look right at all. It actually isn't even anything at all. It just looks horrible. I think since I knit left to right I have to put more thought into this or something. Something I'm doing just isn't right at all. I've never had a problem with this before and I've always been really good at cables, but for some reason this looks like complete crap. it just looks like a mess of purl bumps. you can't make out any of the knits really (thus no real cable). The part that really sucks is that I'm pretty sure the reason I was iffy about the yarn before was because I'd knit with some that had been frogged. And now I'm about to frog and reknit again. I'm not sure this is even going to be worth it at all. sigh

~Rose

No comments: