Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jess's 09 goals

So in 2008 my goals were project oriented. And I loved it. It helped keep me motivated. Pushed me to finish the sweater and kept me excited about the lace. I have something different in mind for 2009. For 2009 my goal is to blog more. not daily... probably not even weekly. But to just blog more. Out of all the things I completed in 2008 I only blogged about half of them (if that many).

So here we go. wish me luck and try to keep me motivated (comments are very welcome and appreciated).

This is 2009's first finished project.


Pattern: "Tulip Baby Cardigan from Dream in Color"
Yarn: Jo-Ann Sensations Tesoro in white, pink, purple, and blue (its discontinued)
needles: US 5 and 7
started: January 1st
finished: January 2nd
Really fast knit. Way faster than I thought it would be. I bought a kit with yarn for the 6-9 month size. But this one is made for Justin's Cousin's little girl Bailey who is about to turn 1. So this is the 12-18month size. I realy hope it fits her.

No comments: