Wednesday, January 19, 2011

playing catch up

Time to play catch up again. This will be the first in a quick series of post to get caught up. I have 17 FO's to blog. I don't really want them all crammed into one post. So I'm going to break it up slightly.

a little felted clutch.
IMG_1816
prefelted
IMG_1817
prefelted with iphone for reference
IMG_1819
felted with iphone for reference
IMG_1847
I lined it (it was a BITCH!)

Pattern:Melissa Wristlet by Christy Verity
Yarn: patons classic merino grey
needles: us 10.5
started and finished: September 26, 2010


IMG_1845
a pair of amazing crocheted wire w/beads earrings.

pattern: Beaded Wire Curlicue Earrings by Michelle Ryan
hook: 1.25mm
34G beading wire and 10/0 seed beads in emerald.
started and finished September 29, 2010

sweaterll
a little cabled sweater. 12month size
LLsweater

IMG_1895
A friend saw my knitting and inquired about me knitting for her. Sure fire way to get me to knit for you, have a little girl! Took us awhile to pick the pattern. Then we went yarn shopping. This little sweater was fun to knit tho. A little challenging but that's part of the fun.

Pattern: Top-down Baby and Children Cable Yoke Jacket by Cotton & Cloud
Yarn: Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Solids & Heathers
needles: us 8
started: September 27, 2010
finished: October 7, 2010


peytonshat
Peyton's pigtail hat.
peytonshat2
isn't she adorable? Like I said surefire way to get me to knit for you. Have a little girl! They are just so much fun to knit for. I wanted to make this hat for a very long time. One of my neighbors has the cutest little girl that always has her hair in pigtails. I must have asked her mom if I could make the hat a dozen times. Then finally I just knit it. It was a HUGE hit. The mom then quickly picked up knitting and knit both her girls matching pigtails hats. :) YAY!

Pattern: Nippertails by Jenn Jarvis
Yarn: Jo-Ann Sensations Tesoro pink
needles: us 5
started: October 20, 2010
finished: October 21, 2010

No comments: